Thursday, September 29, 2011

Letter of the Apostle to his church home, seeking help for disabled, abused, victims of multiple sclerosis Good


!±8± Letter of the Apostle to his church home, seeking help for disabled, abused, victims of multiple sclerosis Good

Hello - My wife, worthy of many good years - Vicki Lively - "The Holy Sandpaper"!

Thank you for taking the time to attack your great - as he calls it - "letter" to all three of my good - "God has sent gifts" - my girlfriend treasure. I want to thank you for updating our church home and the passage of a few.

Our son, Douglas, was a "poison God sent" to - though not always recognized as such - with the exception of women who shared the joys of the absentWith parenthood. Yes, Douglas has contributed to the great plan of God for the gene-pool on the planet Earth. Doug is the only man viral - that I have ever known - has never made a move to an attractive woman. Rather, the wife of my son are "draw" ~ like flies to honey. I would like to learn from him!

While I am very familiar with 90% of what has been said in your letter, I appreciate your valuable time to write everything out long hand. As I have always appreciated your writingis a true work of art. The only thing missing from the 9-page letter, you will have your favorite piece of doodling around the edges.

If the answer is a recurring theme in my entry, is that the priest. To paraphrase: "Everything is going as it should be ..."

I'm "Glad", that "my" girl AZ came to his biological father, to see Mario -. "Laid To Rest" My Heike needed "closure", then my Princess Heather, as you probably, my "Wife worthy" has twice as much time as you wereHis faithful wife. Mario only be for 10 years. I never did. I never cheated on you - but - you loved.

I doubt that Mario Heike hit in the nose - as you said it would be - the next time she saw him. I'm sure at the time of my Heike his biological father was - his funeral box - which had already forgiven him for what he has done for them ..

And I doubt that our 2 Mario abused wife Heather, Janice, and say what they really think - or what they meanDaughter - that her obituary said that Mario was a child survivor. Heather also has a good prize.

Ultimately the only thing that matters is what decides our Lord, Jesus He knows our heated. Do you know if we have repented and changed really.

How did you get all at his funeral?

Perhaps it is small of me to say, but I knew the moment that I cheat on your husband x-clear that I was going to survive on this planet trembled. Mario is wiseI would be a great loss of profits, I would be his loyal and beautiful wife and his "real" are loving daughters, that would be accepted as my own.

As I said then, Vicki, my girls are always Miles'. "Grafted" into "The Olive Tree" as the pagans were "grafted" onto the original olive tree of Abraham "- complete with all the rich blessings of God and the promise prevail.

Do you remember when I ordered a maximum of pencils with his name on it? Our girls were withProblems at school, thinking about it, sign the documents with their new "Miles" by name.

He said that the pins on the side ", owned by Heather Miles or Heike." I wonder if there are any pins are still there.

Heike won the hearts of her father when she was only four years. Long before the adoption. We had just finished her fourth birthday on Your first apartment you're moving to Vancouver, WA, after throwing out Mario's home in Sierra Vista.

I shaved the beard on the toilet.Heike was upstairs sitting on the toilet seat closed - look at me - when I looked up to see my little darling in tears.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked.

"I'm scared, Dad," he said.

"What are you afraid, baby?" I had to know.

"I'm afraid you do not recognize!" Heike snapped.

I pulled my arms, cradled in my left arm like a football, and they helped me to finish shaving.

I promised then and there Heike exactly this: "Ialways your father. "

And - "I am!"

I was lucky, or what? Yes, I have been blessed for sure! This was also what my "generous Lord" to ...

As I shared with you earlier, my x-wife - by your will - I always said that I would solve this problem in the middle of the debilitating effects of this problem, "terrible disease". And - "I am!"

Rome was not built in one day. Neither my health is not compromised by night.

Rather, "a merciful Godallows me to neglect my health for years - let me I could learn some lessons needed - another point of "his elect and Chosen Children" to "the kind of faith God" - as "playful Mischievous Rascal Apostle of God" - to recover their health at risk -. "Survive The Coming Soon tribulation" and

He asked me if my health deteriorates further.

The answer is "no!" Rather, I will "continue to improve - every day!" On Yes, and my MS(Multiple Sclerosis) also disables the body. LOL (Laugh Out Loud).

I really have some "very rough time" to go after my arrival here in AZ. The enemy has tried hard, "Sift" to me, rattle my faith and conviction, my dear brothers and sisters, that I am "Health Hell" went to place a hand. Of course, "Saw" like.

With "Amazing Grace of God", my faith has never wavered. Not even my "confession" of health and complete healing - for "The Word of God, the Almighty" - the Bible.

My"Big brother, Robert," really believed that I was "delusional" and was several times told me so.

At least 3 times a day, Rita would say tears: "I'm sorry you're so bad ... Is there anything I should do in order to better everything I can get for you?"

I tried to explain to Robert that I was "confusion" Am That he is and "My Super sister, Rita," which - in effect - "Confused".

The word of God is always "True" - no matterhow impossible it may seem - in the light of those circumstances!

As the Scripture says: "God is not man that He should lie."

"With his grace, I am only his faithful servants, elected before" An Apostle, "during these" End Times. "

"Quite simply, an apostle of 'A Sent One' - the minister to the needs of those to whom God directs his servant Massinger."

Well, here for some of the wonderful phrases:

My health and physical mobilityimproved greatly! Yesterday I was evaluated for physical therapy. Starting Monday I received PT twice a week, integrated transport provided by AHCCCS (Arizona Health Care Cost Containment Services) - this state is the program that parallels WA government health insurance program - which pays 20 % Medicare co-pay that doesn 't.

I had previously rejected, but now I have an "Approved" Thanks to my MD two letters of the second and againDelivery of the health assessment of Earth Angel Terry (Savage) Eaton completed - there - in January. This was just last week. "Praise the Lord!"

The day before, I put up the toilet seat raiser - which I bought here in AZ - in stock - as I no longer need - to improve my health and mobility faster.

Much of this is the result of a supplement that I started taking once more, Ambrotrose.

You may remember when I was aWorkaholic? We had our house in Washougal 2,400 sq disabled evaluable in the building that we bought to move the hill overlooking Vancouver.

I could use my newly acquired disability to drive scooters to work on those days that the event list or sell homes - - just 3 blocks from our Office River City Real Estate Brokers, which required me to drive, "I fell."

In any case, Earth Angel was my friend, David Bushard insisted that I begin to have asupplement, which was reported to suffer from MS (multiple sclerosis). God had told David that he introduced me to a product - what David - who "listens to the Holy Spirit - has to do.

Reluctantly, I started to take the bad taste, expensive health supplement - for a few months - before deciding that I do not need. I have argued that God is "a miracle Heal Me" - without the use of traditional methods.

Big Mistake! Much later, the Lord will heal me"It 'was a miracle," I care "Total Incontinence" - but I had to learn that the almighty God often uses his infinite health and other methods of treatment - - 20-30 with disposable underwear every day are "less romantic "- but -." miracle "

So, when Rita and I to make a presentation, here in Show Low, a product that is said to relieve the symptoms of MS were reversed, I was surprised and pleased that the product is the same as I was taken - in collaboration with othersCompany vitamins.

We met a local woman, Mary, who - after only 6 months use - was completely free from all the disabling symptoms of multiple sclerosis. They had threatened a top health and crippled as I was comfortable. Mary was bouncing - without crutches - like a ping pong ball.

I spent $ 130.00 for my first - 5 oz - jar of the supplement. I finish with my second jar - in 1 month. To the delight and amazement of my brothers, I'm fine! "God is good- All the Time "!

I still can not "sell or give away" products on my new site ~ ~ I nor the institution, but I if I have $ 1,300.00 or so that a full muster Affiliates dealership costs.

Monday Night ... This Is Now

PT has been great today! My physical therapist said that he, for me a new splint for my "foot drop" problem, to use my full recovery.

I said: "We will not have any swelling Being in a wheelchair, my thanks ..quench Joy - my girlfriend / manager - and not "wall walk" after we moved into this beautiful 2-bedroom apartment in Vancouver, I caused massive swelling in the legs.

I find it amazing how bad we have become men - after 'Decide' a love lady. Many women want to castrate their husbands. Then, when the "Men Meathead" allows women are no longer interested. That was the story of my adventures for almost 3 years with Joy.

Tomorrow my new teeth, because of Karin Grandon"Independent Living Program."

Like you, Vicki, and my other readers will want to know EzineArticles this program is funded by the federal government administered by the states. It 'great!

In AZ, Karin is my "rehabilitation advisor". He can be contacted via e-mail: KGrandon@azdes.gov.

Or by phone: (928) 779-4147.

You, my x-wife, has always been interested in helping 0ther. Well, the WA government program will assist in the situation of many disabled people.

TheFocus of the program is to help people physically impaired, "Get Out There" and "have a better quality of life ..."

Once again I am blessed!

Upon his arrival in AZ on my scooter with disabilities, by Amtrak - my health is returning rapidly for about 5 months. Sleeping in the back cold porch / office, has done nothing good for me. With my MS, causing an electric blanket to melt me ​​my Mylin, and other disabilities.

"What I'm mad?" I asked.

"No, just a little 'slowGo ahead, my Rascal, "The Holy Spirit said.

I started to sleep under a heavy blanket breathes to keep my hands a little 'hotter.

Since my scooter from Pride Revo, purchased from Medicare was too big to use to get Rita and Robert mobile home - which has already chewed shares made through the narrow door frame - I had to leave it in the uninsulated, unheated back-office, where I went to bed because the bed was too low for me, off into the night. Inside, Imishandled, can I have my 4-wheeled walker.

Karin program for a new "Buz Around Lite" disabled scooters paid. It was too small and cheap to qualify for Medicare payment, when I selected my Revo - smaller and portable scooter that qualified.

Robert was very depressed, despite his success with his "Fast Walkers" movie. Especially my brother was lying in the bathtub and read novels.

After I told him "My Lord I would be with a place through the provisionget everything I need for comfort health and prosperity "- that is to say," My Lord has put all of my needs, as according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus "- and you arrive at the sight of my new scooter - an unheard of first start the program, Robert "came from the death of depression", start working on the conversion of non-working hours of a beautiful bedroom for me.

Where was ultra-conservative for many years, it was my Big Brother "Bigger Than Life" once again! Robert wasback to my Big Bro '. He began charging the materials to build and renovate my room to your credit card. "Dead depression!" God has once again!

Karin program my brother paid over $ 2,700.00 to Robert for the materials he had bought to report - for improvements to make me feel better - and safer with a porch disabled ramp good for my new scooter to build.

And 'now 01.07 and I only watch on the outside of my new porch, where I will be "Praise the Lord." It 'wasrained. God reminded me that even if we can not see when the stars are obscured by dark clouds, the Lord of the superstars are still there.

Yes, I am waiting for those of "Faith" in the clouds away feel for a "Bright Tomorrow" continues "Hope" for it. As Hebrews 11:1 says: "Faith is the substance of things for the proof of things not yet seen hope."

You said in your 9 page, handwritten letter, Vicki, "that this is a short and thick backLetter to me, was just the basics of what Cassie -. some of the girls and me (my H & HI) "Well, I sure that this source - I got snail-mail response to you - is intended to appear with my colleagues," End of Times of St. Paul Tarsus, Gospel Bible Millennium era. The Holy Spirit told me so.

Like Paul, 1 Corinthians, the length and variety of topics, these and some other of my ezine articles candivided by the translator in "chapters", and God only knows how many languages ​​it was argued that over the next 1000 years.

Teaching the next generation of God's "children" - - for its New Earth Born As always, we will be with our Lord, Jesus, "Dominant" and "Acting".

Now, back to my other blessings. I'm sitting in front of my new computer in my office "Lights & Span" / bedroom.

My new 2 hours per week - the government has paid - "House Keeper", was here for her first time - onMonday - too. It is a far cry from the 154 hours per month "Caregiver" Joy assigned hours - for my personal care and maintenance - and then Heather - by the WA State when I lived there. AZ but it is not so generous with "man-hours."

However, I appreciate this blessing, my vacuum cleaner carpets, fragrant clothes washed, bathrooms spotless and fresh modified-covered bed.

Soon, God willing, we will see "Some Special Someone" toShares - now my empty bed - with me. It 'been a long time. The longest time after my school I have ever slept with me - seven months - without a love, beautiful women - to keep your feet warm. "This too shall pass ..."

There is "Passed" for my brother. When I arrived here in AZ, Robert was involved in something that the woman "Reiki" that I presented - in Phoenix - 6 years.

He used his "powers" to keep my bro 'in' Emotional Bondage "until I expressedmy understanding of him and begged the Lord to release Robert. I did not tell my brother of my good taxpayers. But within a few days Robert had broken free from their chains, and has not been seen since.

Rather, the Lord has a "Soul Mate" Earth Angel, Judy, to love him and "sent Enhance Robert hopes" for - according to each of its physical and emotional needs is a Judy. "Redheaded Doll" After meeting with a dating Internet. Place, Robert and Judy were "made for each other," as wehave been for a long time.

I truly believe that an omniscient God chooses to be involved and we are committed to "His purpose" and our personal growth.

You are in Middle America - for three weeks - to find and secure a place for "Some of the children of God", as I did.

About Robert's brother, told me Skyped from Nicaragua, he and Judy are active. We talk almost every day when my small computer used is not degraded. With free long distance and webcamswe can stay in touch, and have a place for themselves and find Rita, and me too.

Robert is a Judy said, "This is paradise!" And 'the cheapest country to live on planet earth. The city and the islands are similar to those we have visited, when we took our Caribbean Cruise.

I follow the details of the sale of their mobile home "By Owner" for Robert and Rita. So we should all be on the Western Caribbean, then moved in October. Cassie can come to visitRascal dad next year.

I am finding very proud of our CAS 'a way for graduates this year. You might consider some of the reputable universities in Central America to complete their training?

She said in her letter, Vicki, I do not need to worry about you bothers me ... Contact with you is always a pleasure for me. Without your help I would be in deep do-do-being many times more often than me. Please note that I love and respect you.

II admire your ability to do and be with your decisions. I do not always agree with you, but not least, your heart is good and you've never intentionally hurt someone else or that I can remember.

They helped a lot!

I take it for the snail-mail response so long to come and apologize. I have no end of problems to keep the small cheap computers, I bought it after my computer would not work good here in AZ on arrival had.

This letter was for 2 / 3 after 3 days Ireceive. Since yesterday, I'm ready. Oh, yes, the "Rehabilitation Program" that I shared with you, paid for a printer, telling me to new hearing aids and more, so I need to be fully operational.

I can not understand why do not of themselves online. We were able to keep in close communication when you want, and the world. More importantly, you have so much to offer with others in the way of advice.

Your love for our Lord, Jesus, isEvidenced by their obligations to help others, I hope that to some extent, even I am able to connect, thanks to God and His Angels Land ministries to do on computers and cyberspace. I learned long ago not to say, what to do. But you have to "roll over" on this, for themselves, and the good people of God on this planet. You should write and publish your ezine as a wise understanding, that others can view and / or withdraw this understanding, I believeVicki.

Please give my love to my big girl, and say hello, others involved in our church at home there for me.

~ Yours "determined for the time",

Luv Ya:)

Rascal Russ:))


Letter of the Apostle to his church home, seeking help for disabled, abused, victims of multiple sclerosis Good

Suunto Observer Best Quality Mci Phone Service This Instant




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links